Thursday, February 18, 2010

1.21 Workday

I have been so excited to see how the future home of 1.21 church at 903 N. Cherry Street has been restored over the past months. There have been quite a few people who have put endless hours into getting the building ready to pass code, painting, construction work, cleaning up and it really looks great! This past weekend was one of the final, if not the final work day in the new building, and Craig along with other men from our church showed up to help. Speirs and I delivered lunch and one of our friends Daniel, who is a student at the School of the Arts got some really cute shots of Speirs. I am blessed to have friends with such talent!




I love this picture of Craig and Speirs!





1 comment:

Maria said...

Great pics, I like the second one, adorable expression and the one with his dad is priceless.