Have we been? Good question. The month of December flew by in a flash leaving us with a pile of new toys and hopes for another amazing year. During our last Advent Series sermon at 1.21, we were encouraged to look back over 2009 and reflect on the many blessings God in his mercy has poured out on us. A great exercise that until now I haven't taken the time to do. BUT here are a few that I can think of off hand.
1. Our marriage has grown in leaps and bounds toward Christ-centeredness (this is definitely a gift and not something that we were able to muster up)
2. We have been blessed to watch our first son grow up and meet so many new and exciting milestones that included walking in December.
3. We were excited to find out Wyatt Jude will be joining us in April and so far he is super healthy.
4. Financially, God has provided and made us extremely thankful for the things we have.
5. People and blogs have been placed in my life to teach me how to be more frugal and to learn how to coupon:)
Annnd the list goes on....
I am hoping to post some pictures documenting the later portion of our year but my computer is not in the best of shape...so for now Im just writing. Happy 2010! I hope yours has started amazing!