Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soon.

The task of putting together a clear paragraph has seemed altogether daunting lately. And although I have felt pretty great for the third trimester, writing just hasn't been on the list of to do's. In all honesty this isn't because I lead such a crazy, busy life. Crazy, maybe, but not so busy that I don't have the time to do the things I choose. I have had much to be thankful for and desired to share with those who read, namely God's grace in my marriage and life, thoughts about mothering my boys, friendship- the true, deep down in your soul friendship- get lost Facebook, joining a new body of believers at Christ Church Greensboro, raising our children to love and serve the Lord, the nomadic lifestyle of our family and God's direction and guidance there, the value and infinite importance of Gospel community via small groups AND I've taken some pictures along the way to make all of that not so boring.  Perhaps you'll join me along the way as I process my thoughts on life, real soon ya'll:).

No comments: