Sunday, May 27, 2012

Introducing Titus Harding West

I was all too anxious this go around, so I am so thankful that Titus is here and healthy and that I made it one more time through labor and delivery. That's a lot of work! Here are a few pics of our newest addition. When he came out, I must have been hallucinating or something because I said, "he's so small!" while the nurses- who have seen a lot more babies than I, were exclaiming that's a BIG boy! My jaw dropped when I found out he was 9 lbs and 22 inches long! He outweighed his big brothers both by almost a pound and was 1 to 1.5 inches bigger than them too.  

Speirs and Wyatt are excited about being big brothers again and for the first time.  Speirs eyes literally lit up when he came back to meet Titus late Friday night and Wyatt was intrigued for about 15 seconds and then went back to his own little world:) 

May 25, 2012 what a day!

He's here!
And Happy.
I certainly am.

We are finally home.



Laying on the really cute blanket my mom made



4 comments:

Erienne said...

Love these pictures! He is adorable.

RunningWild said...

love the pics! so happy for you guys!!

Betsy said...

He's precious and so are the other too! We love y'all!

Betsy said...

He's precious and so are the other two! We love ya'll!