Thursday, August 7, 2008

Life Together

With much reluctance, we have started a West Family Blog:) I have no clue what I am doing...since...well...I don't blog. But I will begin by catching everyone up on what has been going on for the past year and a half (don't worry, I will spare you all of the details).

Married in May of 2007.
I (Brittany) graduated in December from NCSU.
Craig and I made a move in faith to Greensboro, NC to help plant PASSION church with our good friends and now family Stephen and Brooke Wagoner.
I began working at Page High School as a Biology teacher, which proved to be extremely challenging but it was a place where I learned a lot about myself and have met some amazing people.
Craig began working with UPS in March in addition to helping with the church. Although, waking up at 330 in the morning hasn't been the most delightful or enjoyable thing in the world for him, he's making it happen-He likes to say "he's livin the dream..." HA.
Also in March we found out that we are expecting! What a joyous and exciting moment in our marriage! The West name will live on in our son Owen Speirs West (but we'll be calling him Speirs). We will get to officially meet him around November 21.

Those are pretty much the "biggies" worth mentioning of life together thus far. Although, we have had plenty of fun little adventures along the way!

No comments: