Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mom Fail: Hamburger Helper

So one of my friends from 1.21 nicely titled her lack of blogging as a "blog fail," and so I am aptly titling this post as mom fail. Yes, we had hamburger helper tonight. Can I get a gross?:) Maybe you like it and I mean no offense to anyone reading who may love hamburger helper and loves to cook it, I will admit it was quite simple, but I am a stay at home mom. I have time to plan for dinner! So here's to my mom fail...which certainly hasn't been my first, but definitely one of the most notable!:) By the way Speirs loved it...go figure.

The hamburger helper was served up after a day of two naps from me and very little done around the house, so perhaps Im feeling a little worthless; however, my back has been killing me all day. No contractions. Just good ole fashioned Im going to make you sit or lie down if you want any comfort back pain. Thankfully, this hasn't made me super impatient. I know Wyatt will be here with time, and I will have double the mom fails as we experience life with a toddler and a newborn!

No comments: