Friday, January 30, 2009

Moving Day

So the West family is taking the plunge and moving to Winston Salem sometime within the next two weeks! I am super excited about being closer to our 1.21 family and a few other stay at home mommies. We are excited about being in a house and hopefully we will be there longer than a year! We have moved 3 times since being married and I moved every year in college. Needless to say, it's getting old.

We are praying for job opportunities for Craig in the WS area so that he doesn't have to commute back to Greensboro for UPS and Proehlific Park. A single full time job would be marvelous...anything would be better than the schedule he is working right now. He is spread pretty thin, but has chosen to work two jobs so that I can stay at home with Speirs. I have loved staying at home with the baby and am thankful that he has allowed me to do so!

No comments: