Thursday, February 24, 2011

Boys.

Growing up I was a boy at heart. I loved the woods, getting dirty, practicing soccer in the front yard until I could barely see the ball anymore, and building things. KNEX were my specialty and I loved seeing my finished work. I also loved playing with dolls-mainly to fix their ailments, teach them something over and over again, or cut their hair- but I despised getting dressed up and loved being in my umbros and soccer t-shirts.

God saw fit that we have two boys and it has worked out beautifully for me. I love our time crawling through tunnels, building "caves" with blankets and throwing the ball. As they get older, those times will grow few and mom will be an embarrassment, so for now, I'm soaking up my time in the trenches!

jumping on the bed.

skills.



No comments: