Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joggers for Jugs

Today Craig and I had the opportunity to participate in the Race for the Cure in Winston with some friends of ours from Greensboro, Dan,Vanessa and Erin. There wasn't much racing going on on my end, Vanessa and I walked, pushed Speirs and talked, while Dan and Craig ran, but it was still fun! There are so many people who have been affected by Breast Cancer. Vanessa's mom is a survivor who we participated in honor of today. I must say, I loved seeing all of the people walking and running!

As a side note, I think that the Bullard family should get a team together in memory of Grandma Bea....We could have t-shirts made and it could become a new family tradition. I think this could go even better than kickball at Easter:)!
...the men miiiight still be able to walk the next day!!










No comments: